Entry Forms and Conditions of Entry
2021 Armidale & New England Show Schedules
(SCHEDULES FREE TO DOWNLOAD)
General Conditions and Entry Forms
Please read the General Conditions and download the Entry Forms and Waivers as required.
Waivers should be completed by anyone who is:
* competing in horse events
* responsible for handling animals
* competing in physical activities such as rodeo, Wife Carrying, demolition derby, wood chop, young farmers' challenge, chainsaw racing, hay stacking, etc.
ASC have created a single waiver that covers all these activities.
You can either use the individual version of this waiver or a bulk entrants version is also available.
General Individual Participant Waiver:
for any other show activity deemed to as holding some form of risk (e.g., Cattle, Horses, Demo Derby, etc.)
Schools Bulk Waiver:
for those shows that hold Young Judges Group Finals and Paraders Finals and/or any schools related competitions where a teacher may bring a group of students to the show to compete.
If you have any questions regarding Waivers or would like to complete the waivers electronically please head over to the AGRICULTURAL SOCIETIES COUNCIL OF NSW LTD Website.
Compulsory Horse Health Declarations
2021 Exhibitor and Competitor Programs
Stud Beef Cattle
Virtual Pet Show
Sections not running in 2021
- Section 3 - Young Judges
- Section 4 - Farm Produce
- Section 5 - Cookery
- Section 8 - Spinning & Weaving
- Section 9 - Needlework & Handicrafts
- Section 16 - Home Brew
- Section 18 - Woodchop
- Section 19 - Caged Bird Displays/Educational Sessions
- Section 20 - Poultry
- Section 21A & 21B: Stud & Commercial Sheep
- Section 26 - Showjumping
- Section 28 - Community Challenge
- Section 29 - Demo Derby