2022 Armidale & New England Show
Please find below a copy of the Armidale & New England Show's COVID-19 Safety Plan
Process for getting through COVID-19 @ Armidale Show 2022
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the Armidale & New England Show Society will implement the following standards and practices to be in place for the 2022 Armidale Show in March:
- Masks are to be worn in the pavilions, show office, grand stands (unless eating or drinking) or where you are unable to social distance at the 1.5m rule, unless exempt.
- Checking in with the QR Code will be mandatory to enter the Show at all gates.
- Volunteers are recommended to be double vaccinated and have had a booster (if eligible).
- Extra cleaning services for amenities has again been arranged.
- Hand sanitiser and masks provided at the entry points, show office and pavilions.
- The event will operate under an updated COVID Safe Plan.
- The use of cash will be reduced, but still available
What else will change for 2022?
- Pre-Sale Tickets are now available here www.123tix.com.au/events/24097/2022-armidale-new-england-show and will close on Feb 24
- Square machines for tap-and-go payments will be available on both pedestrian gates (Gates A & B)
- Alcohol will be available, but can only be consumed while sitting
- Passes have been replaced with wristbands to reduce contact between gate staff and patrons, and for added security
- The Show Office and Bar will have access to Square tap-and-go facilities